BNH Hospital History
The Bangkok Nursing Home Hospital is a modern 225-bed, hospital to international standards. The hospital provides service in both inpatient and outpatient departments with physicians in every field of medicine available on a 24 hours basis.
BNH Hospital (The Bangkok Nursing Home Hospital) has been in existence since the late 19th century. On August 20, 1897, the British community in Bangkok established the first premises of the hospital on Phya Dejo Road. The first hospital building on Convent road was erected at the beginning of the century and, in 1912, its King Chulalongkorn Memorial Wing was officially opened by His Majesty the King Vajiravudh. During that time, the hospital was already serving 50 patients of eight different nationalities per year.
Over the years, BNH Hospital has grown and improved along modern lines. With the primary aim of providing the best of modern medical care for patients from over 70 different countries and, for years, has been known throughout Asia as an excellent international medical facility.
Today, BNH Hospital is a first-class international medical institution, with some of the most complete and up-to-date facilities in Thailand. Its 104 years of serving both Thai and expatriate communities are further enhanced by its reputation and lasting tradition of giving genuine service to every people.
BNH Hospital's vision
• Be the most respected international hospital in the central business, financial and entertainment area of Silom and Sathorn area.
• Have official national and international hospital accreditation.
• Have close affiliation with university hospitals in the area.
• Be one of the leading hospitals in Asia Pacific region.
BNH Hospital's mission
To provide all patients with a comprehensive, professional and high quality medical service in a warm, friendly and safe environment.
Bangkok Nursing Home Hospital Photos