Dr. Kamol Pansritum has received both board of general surgery and plastic surgery. He had been trainied at Chulalongkorn medical School in Bangkok, Thailand. He is recognized and respected as one of the most experienced surgeons in gender transitioning, which are male to female and female to male sex reassignment surgery, face feminization, Mastectomy and other cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Kamol performs more than 200 male to female sex reassignment surgeries a year. Since 1997, he has performed over 10,000 related procedures on transsexuals and over 2,500 of sex reassignment surgery (SRS). He is a leader of plastic surgeons at Kamol Cosmetic Hospital in Bangkok, Thailand.
1986:Khonkaen University, Khonkaen, Thailand
1992: Chula Hospital Medical School, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.
1997: Chula Hospital Medical School, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.
1986-1988: Community Hospital, Udonthani, Thailand
1989-1992: Chulalongkorn Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
1992-1994: Internavanakorn Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
1995-1997: Chulalongkorn Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
1997-2003: Ananthamahidol Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
1997-present: Kamol Cosmetic Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
Board Certified Member
- The Medicine Council of Thailand Full Registration license no. 13427
- Member Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand
- Member Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand.
- Member International Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Member Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand
- Board of Directors of Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand, 2001 – 2003
- Member of The Medical Association of Thailand
- Member of The Thai Medical Council
- Member of The Royal College of Family Physicians of Thailand
- Member of The Society of Thailand